Recycling Squad is a trade name of (ZRV-UK LTD) who are a licenced waste broker and waste carrier. Customers have the right to request a licence prior to the start of our service.
Recycling Squad provide a waste clearance service. In the following terms and conditions of Recycling Squad (ZRV-UK LTD) is referred to as "We" and the person to whom the quotation is made is referred to as "You".
In consideration We provide quotation and service to You, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged as an agreement to pay for the services we provide and the Parties acceptance of following terms:
Amendments to Conditions
1. When You use the service We provide, any other terms and conditions are inapplicable.
Quotations and Provision Service
1. When the booking for collection of waste is confirmed between You and Us, you agree with Our terms and conditions, any other terms and conditions are inapplicable.
2. When We start to provide the service, We take responsibility to collect the agreed quoted waste between You and our team and Your responsibility is to pay in full for our service straight after the rubbish has been collected. If You are not at the property you have the opportunity to make payment by bank transfer prior to the start of the collection.
3. We send You our clearance team according to your description.
4. In the event that We attend the premises in Your absence you undertake to provide Us with reliable means to contact You and take the payment prior to the collection proceeding. Failure to do so may result in the collection failing in which circumstances Recycling Squad is not to be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever incurred.
5. If You are not satisfied with the proposed service, You must not allow for the clearance to commence. Any questions must be discussed with the recycling team prior to commencement of clearance, as We will not accept any complaints after the clearance.
6. Unless prevented by an event outside of our control, We will provide the service with reasonable care and skill.
7. We will do everything possible to undertake the waste clearance on the date and time agreed but there may be delays due to events outside of our control. In this situation, We will notify You and, if necessary, arrange a revised date at first convenience.
8. You must agree and ensure free and safe access to the premises is provided to the clearance team from where the waste is to be removed. You must inform Us of any special conditions which may be appropriate to the quotation (i.e. access issues, items are large or heavy, clearance requires working at height, waste is secured, any disputes as to whether the waste can be cleared, unable to park free of charge). If You do not inform Us of special conditions, or provide incomplete or inaccurate information or instructions, We could make an additional charge to compensate for any extra work or costs that are needed.
9. You must confirm to have full authority for Us to provide our service and dispose of the waste. We are not responsible for any cost or expense acquired from any third party as a result of You not having full authority for the waste clearance.
10. If We detect or suspect there may be any asbestos, other hazardous, dangerous substances or materials on the site, We may evacuate the premises, and will not be responsible for further clearance and disposal. In this event, you will have full responsibility to pay for any waste already removed and our attendance. If we require to assign an expert to remove these materials already loaded, We reserve the right to charge You, if at the time of removal We were unaware of any asbestos, other hazardous, dangerous substances or materials contained in any items or materials removed.
11. Any sharp or dangerous objects like knives and broken glass should be stored separately in a suitable container by You prior to our arrival for the clearance. In no event should sharp objects be stored in bags. This condition is for the safety and wellbeing of our clearance team.
1. If You are contracting as a “consumer”, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information’s, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, You may cancel your clearance- You must provide Us with written notice via email [email protected] at any time within 2 business days of booking provided we have not started to provide the service. Start of the service means time from our team being on the way to You. Cancellation charge minimum of £36 + VAT will apply if clearance is cancelled within less than 2 business days.
2. If having arrived at the site, We are unable to complete the clearance because of an act or error by You (eg. We cannot gain access to the waste; or You cancel the service despite the collection size being the same as booked), We will charge a cancellation fee minimum of £36 + VAT towards our administrative expenses, fuel and labour spent in attending the site.
3. If cancellations occur once the clearance is part complete or fully complete, We reserve the right to return the waste to You and the cancellation charge may apply.
Limitation of Liability
1. If We are unable to remove any items from the premises (i.e. they are too large to fit through doorways), We may agree at our discretion, to try and dismantle the item by removing legs from tables, in order to try and get the item to fit through the doorway. If it is still unsuccessful to remove the item from the premises, We shall not be responsible for the reassembly of such an item.
2. We cannot guarantee no damage to property will occur during the clearance. You should inspect the working area once our clearance is complete and notify the clearance team of any damage before they leave the site.
3. You shall give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter before You incur any costs and/or expenses in remedying the matter itself. If You do not do so, We shall have no liability to You.
4. In no event shall We or our representatives be liable (otherwise than as provided under these terms and conditions) for any injury, loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) loss of profits, economic loss or expenses, death, personal injury due to Our negligence of any kind whatsoever resulted in connection with service provided by Us.
5. You must ensure waste which should be disposed is clearly marked. In the event, incorrect waste is removed, it will not be returned and We will not be liable for your or third-party loss.
Events Outside Our Control
1. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or expenses acquired and You shall not be entitled to terminate the contract in the event of (i.e. Any act of God, war hostilities (whether war is declared or not), riots, civil commotion, invasion, military or usurped power, any act of Parliament statutory instrument and any By-Law or Regulations of any Local Authority or any statutory undertaking which comes into effect after the date of this quotation, strikes or lock-outs or industrial action (official or otherwise), breakdown of equipment used to provide service, cause or circumstances beyond our control and our representatives.
2. We will not be accountable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our responsibilities under these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
3. Our responsibilities under these terms and conditions are postponed for the durations of the circumstances beyond our control continues, and we will extend the time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take reasonable steps to bring the circumstances beyond our control to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the circumstances beyond our control.
1. Please note that we only use trusted subcontractors which have confirmed their reputation with many years of flawless partnership.
1. We may terminate the arrangement with You at any time. Termination will not affect either party’s outstanding rights or duties, including our right to recover from You any payments owed to us under these terms and conditions. All outstanding invoices shall immediately become due and payable from You to Us.
1. The Customer may not transfer any of their rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without prior written consent, which the Company will not withhold unreasonably. The Company can transfer all or any of their rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect their rights under these Terms.
1. All notices sent by You to Us must be sent via email to [email protected] We may give notice to You at the email address which is provided at the time of booking. Notice will be deemed received, acknowledged and accepted 24 hours after an email is sent.
2. These terms and conditions remain in force from 2014 until further notice. Topwaste Ltd is active until 15 July 2015, after that date Topwaste Ltd is dormant and all the remaining invoices must be paid to ZRV UK Ltd following Our payment terms.
3. We will agree to sign a Waste Transfer Note provided by You at the location and time of the collection. The Waste Transfer Note needs to be filled by You and printed for Our team member to sign. It is the waste producer’s responsibility to provide a Waste Transfer Note and the producer of the waste should retain this document for at least two years.
2. All the calls between customers and Us may be recorded for training, quality check and monitoring purposes.
3. We will only use the personal information You provide to Us to provide the services, or to inform You about similar services which We provide, unless You tell Us that You do not want to receive this information. Please send Us email to [email protected] or call Our team.
1. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
2. These terms and conditions and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by English law, both Parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. All prices quoted are subject Value Added Tax.
2. All prices are based on standard domestic waste rates. Exact and final cost is confirmed by the team member on site.
3. Our basic rates include an amount of time (according to the size of the collection) for the clearance team to undertake your clearance once at the premises. This time allowance is referred to as a Labour Allowance. Where a clearance takes longer than the Labour Allowance, an additional charge for labour may be applied.
Payments and Invoice
1. Payment must be made at the time of the clearance unless a later payment date has been agreed in advance in writing with Us via email [email protected] and approved by Us.
2. If You are unable to do the payment straight away You must tell Us before collection starts and You must sign a payment agreement and pay within 7 days. If You are not present at the time of clearance, Our representative will sign the payment agreement on Your behalf at any time which will represent Your acceptance to be fully liable to pay for Our service provided within 7 days.
3. Invoice terms are strictly 7 days from invoice date, unless agreed otherwise in writing with Us via email [email protected] and approved by Us.
4. If You pay by invoice please send remittance advice to [email protected] and once the amount is received, it will be marked on your account as paid.
5. In the event payment is not made, We will contact You, send reminder emails and will have the rights to claim payment via court or the waste may be returned to You without further notice and liabilities. In the event of payment not received by the end of 28 days from service We provided, We reserve the right to return the waste to You – calculating the amount based on the cost of £100 (excluding VAT) being equivalent to 1000 kg.
6. We further reserve the right to charge and You shall be deemed to have agreed to pay interest on the amount overdue from the date of default to the date of payment at the rate of 8% above The Bank of England’s base rate. Costs will be added to the debt and Your credit record will show a county court judgement against Your name or business’s name.
© Terms and Conditions remain in force from 2014 to 2021.